The BRC Mission
As a service-oriented home care provider approved by the Department of Public Health of the State of Illinois, we offer non-medical home care to the elderly. Our main function is to assist them to live with dignity in the least restrictive and healthy environment, thereby improve and enhance the quality of their lives.
Our Home Care Core Values as a Provider of Senior Home Care Services in Lincolnwood Illinois
We strongly enhance the quality of our services, because we firmly adhere to our beliefs:
1. That a person’s life is a precious gift in all stages
2. That daily interactions of our Home Service Workers with our clients shall affirm the value of person-centeredness of our services
3. That our services shall mobilize all available resources and opportunities that will promote physical, intellectual, social and spiritual wellness of our clients
4. That the family members of our clients are our partners in the care of their homebound love ones
5. That we are always mindful of common freedoms, privileges, constitutional protections, and civil rights
6. That we strongly promote the beauty of cultural diversity
Our Caregivers Who Provide Personal and Companion Care in Illinois
To us, quality care means providing quality service. To ensure that the standards of quality in-home care are met and even surpassed, BRC conducts comprehensive pre-screening, reference and background checks for all our caregiver applicants.
Once hired, we provide in-service training and continuing education that focus on elderly issues. We select and train qualified and experienced caregivers that best fit our client’s needs. Should a non-medical home care emergency occur, we make extra efforts to provide care to our client as soon as possible.
There is peace of mind when you leave your homebound love ones with someone you can rely and trust. Our caregivers at BRC look forward to caring for you at home. Please call us at 847-674-2388 to speak to a home care specialist about scheduling a non-medical home care needs assessment.